Polk County, North Carolina
Restoring Freedom in America
Championing representatives who commit to these tenets ……
- Restore the Constitution
- Safe and Secure Borders
- Sanctity of the Pre-born
- Primacy of Parents
- Champions of School Choice
- Stop Judicial Activism
- Rein in the Administrative State
- Loyalty to your constituency
- Buy American, buy Local
- Equal Justice under the Law
Article 1, Declaration of Rights, Section 2 of the North Carolina State Constitution:
“All political power is vested in and derived from the people; all government of right originates from the people, is founded upon their will only, and is instituted solely for the good of the whole.”
- Our Founding Fathers acknowledged God as the source of our inalienable rights and
- Biblical values frame much of the work we do as a Party.
The strength of our nation lies with individual Liberty, Initiative and Responsibility.
- Government is instituted in this country with one supreme duty; to protect the Unalienable rights of the People.
- Public service is for virtuous men and women who speak the truth with confidence and courage.
- Public officials have a duty to govern in an unwavering manner, upholding the principles and values upon which they were elected.
- Upholding the American Creed includes a duty to love our country, support its Constitution, obey its laws, respect the flag and defend it against all enemies.
- Our sanctuary hall is a refuge for honest and open discussion and a haven for civil discourse that respects everyone without exception.